Guangzhou bay French Minister bureau's former site
Guangzhou bay France minister bureau former site in the Xiashan distrist Haibin road, constructed around 1903 year, the concrete structure, the windows and doors imitated the Gothic style, the floor space 800 square meters. After the establishment to 1945, the Guangzhou bay rented French ministers bureau located this building. 1,946 ~ in 1949 the Zhanjiang municipal government, 1,950 ~ in 1954 the Zhanjiang people's government also located here. For Guangdong Province cultural relic preservation organ.